Monday, March 18, 2013

Inspiration in Everthing






I strive to live life with my eyes, mind and heart wide open.  

Keeping my eyes open allows me to see the divine in the simple. The photos of the shells and the beautiful iridescent fish are a few examples of things that stop me in my tracks while I'm traveling. The colors and patterns that they create are design in and of themselves.  Perfect in their simplicity. All my photographs serve not only as beautiful memories, but oftentimes, inspiration for future projects.    

Being open minded has allowed me to never be afraid to look at things through different eyes or from a different angle or point of view.  Those fish for example.  There is color and shimmer reflected off their scales, movement in their careless arrangement and an additional design element in their eye placement. As crazy as it sounds,  all inspiration for perhaps a custom fabric or wall covering.  A moment captured, with an open mind can lead to pure potential.    

Finally,  my heart being open allows me to be accepting of others;  people from all parts of the world that have something to teach me wherever I go.  Whether I am in Europe, Africa, the states or home in Paris, the people that cross my path come and go for special reasons.  There's so much to learn from each one! 

So, today, look around you and be inspired.  
H

No comments:

Post a Comment