Friday, March 29, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration


I am a new convert to the Pinterest (truehildi) craze.  It's amazing what I find and how easily I can fall into the abyss of pinning.  An interesting concept that allows for unlimited creative inspiration.  If you know me, you know I'm all about that!

I'll send you off into the weekend with some of my favorite finds from this past week, all interesting and inspiring.


Geometric lighting partnered with a multitude of lines creates a visual whole



A textured wall treatment versus a textured leather clutch by Anastasiya Komarova.  Both are wonderful.



On my "to visit" list.  The Dar Al Hajar (rock palace) in Yemen



Olive-Orange Vinaigrette.  There must be a million ways to use this



Trestle table by Thesenfitz & Wedekind partnered with fantastic lighting



A DIY project that might be time consuming but looks worth it.  Couldn't find a link for directions.  You're on your own with this one!

Let me know if you try the vinaigrette and how you used it.
Same with making the "chandelier".

Have a great weekend everyone
H

No comments:

Post a Comment